Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY OUR BENEVOLENT CANINE SAVIOR!!

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

There's something utterly beautiful in all of your submissions. It's a mixture of pure, terrifying emotion combined with horrid soundscapes-

OH THESE SOUNDS!

This, my friend, is some of the highest praise I can give: assaulting my every sense relentlessly, and with ragged precision like rusty sheet metal cutting into helpless souls.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

This is an amazing piece of art, a simple but profound little story with music that perfectly suits it. The animation might not have been on par with the masters, but it was great where it counts, the facial expressions conveyed the emotion astoundingly. Great job

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Um, a problem...

I'm having a slight problem with the game, no arrows will shoot. I changed between all the firing settings, quit and made a new profile, and even reloaded it. DOn't know what's doojn'. But, from what I could tell, it was a very well put together game.

Ultimate When Youre Bored Ultimate When Youre Bored

Coolness.

Great time-killer. I got like 2400 clicks! really bored. The only thing you need is like a high-score dealy. THAT WOULD BE WICKED AWESOME. Nice anti-cheat thing too.

Jovatov responds:

Well, Im gonna update the highscore in a minute, then try to beat it!

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

That was great!!!

This is, without a doubt, the BEST interactive movie I have had the enjoyment to play/watch ever!!! Fun, simple, and nicely done. Took me a while on that drawer part, but that is my only gripe. I am definatly adding this to my favourites.
'As it turns out the aliens were acutally quite nice...
heavily armed...
but nice...'
Sheer goodness!

The Sun is Drowning The Sun is Drowning

Nice

I liked that echo-distortion effect on the guitars. Its different sorta a New Age/Salsa kinda sound to it. Keep doin the good work!

Ash to Ash, Dust to Dust Ash to Ash, Dust to Dust

nicely done

nice acoustic song. i liked how you changrd the tempo so fluidly.

EckHart responds:

Cool man. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

18 Years 18 Years

thats really good!

this is your first piece that i have listened to and i loved it. I look forward to more of your music

EckHart responds:

Thanks alot, man! I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the rest of my stuff. I am getting my amp back soon, so I'll be posting more hard rock stuff. So be on the look out!

Cheers!