Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY OUR BENEVOLENT CANINE SAVIOR!!

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

There's something utterly beautiful in all of your submissions. It's a mixture of pure, terrifying emotion combined with horrid soundscapes-

OH THESE SOUNDS!

This, my friend, is some of the highest praise I can give: assaulting my every sense relentlessly, and with ragged precision like rusty sheet metal cutting into helpless souls.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

This is an amazing piece of art, a simple but profound little story with music that perfectly suits it. The animation might not have been on par with the masters, but it was great where it counts, the facial expressions conveyed the emotion astoundingly. Great job

the YuYu the YuYu

Amazing.

I usally write fairly long reviews, but I can pretty much sum this up as-
The Best

Osama Gets Low Osama Gets Low

Funny

Pretty funny, I loved the animation STYLE, it itself was... bad. Overall I hate pop-culture good job.

random bits of klass random bits of klass

13!?!?! Naw.

Thats awesome. Good ideas, and for once a claymation that is'nt a Knox-off. And, what kinda camara did you use?

killmojo2000 responds:

I used my webcam
thankyou

The Suicide Hotline The Suicide Hotline

What?

THAT'S A TRIBUTE? I don't know your friend, but personally I would come back haunt you if you gave me a "TRIBUTE" like that. For shame.

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

I am speachless.

You are an artistic genius! This whole series is phenominal! The only thing to make it better, would to have the music fade out, instead of just abrubtly stopping. Amazing!

Love the Bomb 1 Love the Bomb 1

you are a genius!

That was amazing, and...
It's AMAZING!!! What else can I say?

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

Wow...

I sorta feel bad for ol' Salad Fingers, so lonley... and crazy... mostly crazy...